The future students know the importance of education, they want to and will purchase an education anyway. The question is not if they will purchase an education, but rather, who they will purchase it from. So, your institution needs an effective and competitively superior approach to student recruitment if you are to successfully attract and recruit sufficient numbers of these future students consistently and sustainably. It is with this reason in mind that we designed and developed The Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course.
The Art of Student Recruitment: Sales Training for Professionals involved in Student Recruitment is a course that is designed to impart and deliver tried-and tested knowledge and wisdom from the science of sales, neuro-science, behavioural economics and social psychology in a manner that:
- Is adapted for the student recruitment industry;
- Prioritizes the needs of the future students;
- Enables course participants to design and develop a complete sales strategy simply by following the step-by-step exercises delivered in the course; and
- Is ethical and compliant with regulatory standards.
The reason why this Sales Training course is so beneficial is because you will learn about tried-and tested science-based selling techniques not currently widely used in the student recruitment context. You will learn how to harness the universal laws that govern decision-making and consumer behaviour in your favour.
In this blog, we will address the key features of the design of the Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course, and highlight how those features deliver on the promises and objectives of the course.
12 key features of the course
Feature #1: A 3-day time investment
The Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course is delivered in a 3-day intensive format. On each of the 3 days:
- The course starts at 9am and finishes at 5pm
- There are rest breaks approximately every one-and-a-half hours.
The reason why the course is delivered in a 3-day intensive format is because you will be able to develop a better quality sales strategy, and will more powerfully identify immediate and ready-to-implement powerful actions. This will give you peace of mind because you can hit the ground running, and with momentum immediately after you complete the course!
For those who are concerned about the cost of giving up 3 days of your time, I would say that, it is because you are so busy that you need to invest these 3 days to learn how to use scientifically-proven principles to work smarter. The 3-day investment of your time will give you the rare opportunity to wipe the board clean and then develop a winning strategy that identifies actions that are built on first principles.
People working in student recruitment are typically so busy that they often mistake ‘busyness’ for productivity and performance. Take time to make time! Step off the tread-mill, come to the training to learn how to harness and apply universal laws in your favour.
By investing 3 days of your time in attending the Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course, you will perform better by being less busy at work! Save time at work, gain time with your loved ones. It’s a win-win outcome. Register for the Art of Student Recruitment Course today.
Feature #2: The venue
The Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course will be delivered at a venue that:
- Is easily accessible for those who live within a reasonable distance and choose to either drive or using public transport;
- Is close to hotels, restaurants and other amenities for those who live further away and need to book accommodation close to the venue in order to attend;
- Is comfortable and clean;
- Has high quality audio-visual equipment, wi-fi and other conference facilities; and
- Is close to high quality catering options.
Having the course in an environment that is away from the daily working environment of participants will reduce the risk of distractions and will facilitate greater participation and better learning outcomes.
Feature #3: The course is fully catered
During each day of the 3-day course:
- Tea and coffee will be served on arrival
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will also be provided
So, you will be well-watered-and-fed at no additional cost to you because the cost of catering is included in the ticket price.
Those with special dietary requirements will have an opportunity to inform us of their needs in a pre-training event survey that participants will receive prior to the training sessions.
Feature #4: Course delivery is workshop style
The Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course is delivered as a highly interactive workshop, where participants carry out specific exercises and activities rather than passively listen to a lecture or presentation.
The advantages of such interactive workshops are:
- In addition to learning directly from the course content and the course facilitator, you learn from a room full of like-minded professionals discussing best practices in your area of expertise.
- Your sales strategy and 90-day action plan will benefit from the collective wisdom and creativity of the group because during the group discussions, you will get insights from how others are applying the same concepts to sell their courses, institutions, services or products. This is a smart and intelligent way of developing your winning sales strategy.
- You will experience being in an environment that equips you with the right tools through proper training that will give yourself and your institution the competitive edge in the marketplace.
- You get an opportunity to share your knowledge and wisdom with others
Based on all the above, you can be confident that you will get good value for your investment of time and money.
Feature #5: Knowledgeable and experienced facilitator
Your facilitator for the Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course will be an experienced course facilitator who is not only an expert in student recruitment, but also highly skilled in the latest in course-delivery and skills-development methods. You can expect your course facilitator to be knowledgeable and an independent facilitator who will bring fresh perspectives into the course allowing for the achievement of the course learning outcomes and your sales objectives.
Details of your course facilitator can be found on the ticket sales page for the event you will be attending. You can access your ticket sales page from here.
Feature #6: Content is derived from science-based selling and its ethical application
There are 12 modules that will be covered in the 3-day Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course. These modules are:
- Fundamentals of student recruitment as a sales process
- Accounting for personality for optimal student recruitment outcomes
- Effective use of KPIs in enhancing student recruitment performance
- The art of influence in student recruitment
- The attitudes, attributes, skills and habits of a good student recruiter
- Appealing to the core human motivations in student recruitment
- The student recruiter as coach
- Listening skills in student recruitment
- Recruiting via third party partnerships and relationship marketing
- Powerful message delivery skills
- The importance of personal organisation, planning and preparation
- Negotiating skills in the student recruitment and partnership development context
Each of the above-mentioned modules has between 3 and 14 unique science-based selling principles and concepts that are relevant to the module in question. In total, there are over 72 unique science-based selling concepts and principles covered in the course.
Because the course content is based on scientifically-proven universal laws, you can depend on them for your success. That is not to say that each of the 72+ science-based selling principles are individually so powerful as to work on all future students all the time. However, each of them, if appropriately implemented will increase your probability of a successful outcome.
The immense power of the course is not in any single module or science-based selling principle or concept covered in the course, but rather in the compounding effect of implementing the collective lessons learnt from the course. As Darren Hardy quite aptly said:
“Small, seemingly insignificant steps completed consistently over time will create a radical difference. No matter what you learn, what strategy or tactic you employ, success comes as the result of the Compound Effect.”
Put another way:
Small, Smart Choices + Consistency + Time = RADICAL DIFFERENCE
Another key feature of the content and the course is the focus on ethics and compliance with relevant regulatory standards. All modules are delivered and discussed within the context of the ethical and appropriate application of these deep psychological and scientific truths about appealing to the emotional brain in student recruitment. Therefore, you can have peace of mind because you can be assured of the enhancement of your reputation and the long-term sustainability of your institution.
Feature #7: Course Materials
Each participant will receive course materials that contains all the relevant content, case studies and PowerPoint slides, with space for you to actively engage with the content and take notes on what you will be learning. This facilitates active engagement with the content during and after the course.
Feature #8: Community of like-minded professionals
Only 30 seats are available for each training session. This means that by securing your seat in the course, you will join 29 other professionals and be part of a community of like-minded people. You will spend 3 full-days, and form friendships with, professionals and colleagues who are elite student recruiters. These are people who have a growth mindset; people who are committed to being successful and people committed to adopting science-based selling principles to their student recruitment practices:
- Expand your networks and build new relationships
- Belong to an elite club of student recruiters who adopt science-based student recruitment and marketing best practices
- Learn not only from the course, but also from each other
In addition to being one of 30 in the course, we are currently planning to form an online community*of graduates of the Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course. Within this online community, all members will be able to participate in online discussion forums and have life-time access to new course materials and coaching calls.
Within the online community, we will create a separate Platinum Student Recruiter Club for those who achieve the sales objectives that they set for themselves within 6 months of completing the course.
*Online community portal expected to be ready by March 2020.
Feature #9: The 90-Day Action Plan
In the 90-Day Plan, during the course, you will work on your sales objective....the one thing that you want to sell better. It could be a course, your institution, a Faculty or School or even sales to internal or external stakeholders. You choose!
Once you choose what sales objective you want to focus on in the course, in each of the 12 modules, you will apply all the exercises to your chosen sales objective. In other words, you will follow the step-by-step instructions and exercises of the course to help you identify the actions you need to take in order to create an unbeatable winning formula for your sales strategy. That way, the only thing you need to do in the 90 days after the course, is simply take the actions identified in your 90-day action plan. Then you can sit back and marvel at the miraculous results that you will produce! It is that easy!
In addition to ensuring that you achieve the results you want and need, the 90-Day action Plan will also provide you with an opportunity to apply what they have learned on the course thus expanding your ability to replicate the achievement of successful sales at anything and everything you need to sell for the rest of your life! Pretty cool, isn’t it?
Well, all you need to do is: “Bring your student recruitment objective and yourself to one of the scheduled training events”. The rest will take care of itself.
Feature #10: Certificate of participation
At the end of the 3-day course, you and the other participants will each receive a certificate of participation as formal recognition and acknowledgement of your achievement and learning. It is then that you will be officially considered a graduate of the Art of Student Recruitment, a professional trained to competently deploy science-based selling principles to the recruitment of students.
As a matter of fact, the reality is that once you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to apply the same science-based principles to selling anything! The knowledge and skills that you acquire in the course will set you up to potentially expand your earning capacity exponentially…once you understand the value of your skill-set and how to harness that in your favour.
Feature #11: Value for money
At a cost of only a fraction of one student’s tuition fees, the Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course represents amazing value for money. Think about it:
- If implementing your 90-day Action Plan results in one additional student, you will have more than 100 percent return on your investment (ROI). And, trust me, if you implement your 90-Day Action Plan, you will certainly get more than one additional student in one year. We are looking at a lifetime of many additional students each year!
- Since there are 12 modules in the course, the cost of each module is 1/12th of the total cost of the ticket. Given that each module has between 3 and 14 independently powerful and unique principles and concepts, each uniquely tailor-made and customised to your specific sales objective and circumstance, you are getting an amazing bargain.
- Then add to all the above the value of an expert course facilitator; that of the community of professionals that you will do the course with; the hundreds of hours you will save for the rest of your life by learning how to work smarter because you are harnessing the universal laws and having them work for you; and the value of your new-found knowledge and skills………………you then come to realise what a priceless opportunity this course represents!
And it doesn’t end there, if you purchase a ticket at least one month or more prior to the start of your course, you will be eligible for the Early Bird ticket discount. The Early Bird tickets are offered at between 25 and 33 percent discount! So, make sure you purchase your ticket to take advantage of the early bird discount.
Feature #12: Our promise and money-back guarantee
We are so confident about the value you will get out of the course that we are willing to put our money where our mouth is! Our promise to you is:
“If you do the course as designed, and implement your 90-Day Action Plan within 90 days, if your student recruitment objective sales do not grow above the industry average or if your market share does not grow in the 6 months after implementation of your 90-day plan, we will happily give your 100% of your course ticket money back.”
Yes, you heard us right! If within 6 months of implementing your 90-day action plan, you will get 100% of your course ticket fee back if:
- You are not selling your chosen course, institution, faculty (whatever you chose to focus on selling in the course) at a rate that is greater than the industry average. In other words, if you are not out-performing your competitors; or
- If your share of the market has not grown (yet another indicator of how you are performing relative to your competitors).
As you can see from the above-mention 12 course features, The Art of Student Recruitment Sales Training Course has been designed to ensure that you win! With our 100% money back guarantee, we have even set it up in such a way that you cannot lose!
It is also worth noting that after the Sydney training event in January 2020, the Art of Student Recruitment will be delivered fully online. So, the opportunity to have that face-to-face interaction with a course facilitator and 29 other like-minded professionals in your industry is limited to the sessions scheduled between now and the end of January 2020.
You do not want to miss this opportunity! Buy your tickets now by clicking on the relevant event ticket sales page below!
- Melbourne: Tuesday 22 October – Thursday 24 October 2019
- Adelaide: Wednesday 30 October – Friday 01 November 2019
- Perth: Wednesday 27 November – Friday 29 November 2019
- Sydney: Wednesday 29 January – Friday 31 January 2020
- Auckland: Wednesday 13 November – Friday 15 November 2019
- Wellington: Monday 18 November – Wednesday 20 November 2019
- London: Wednesday 04 December – Friday 06 December 2019
- Birmingham: Tuesday 10 December – Thursday 12 December 2019
- Manchester: Monday 16 December – Wednesday 18 December 2019
Take control of your destiny! Register for the course today.